Biohazard, Suicide, Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning Services
- SUICIDE CLEANUP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Our teams are compassionate and discreet when providing remediation services. LEARN MORE
- CRIME, TRAUMA SCENE CLEANUP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS When the police and coroner leave, we sanitize and recover scenes. LEARN MORE
- BLOOD SPILL CLEAN UP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Blood carries disease. We ensure it is cleaned up quickly and safely. LEARN MORE
- HOARDING CLEAN UP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS We help hoarders get their homes back in order and their lives back on track. LEARN MORE
- DECOMPOSITION/ UNDISCOVERED DEATH Decomposition is a job for the professionals as it creates a hazardous environment. LEARN MORE
- MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS We properly transport and dispose of all biohazard and medical waste. LEARN MORE
- EMERGENCY VEHICLE DECONTAMINATION Bio-One handles emergency vehicle decontamination and sanitation. LEARN MORE
- ODOR REMOVAL SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Bio-One uses a special equipment to rid odors in your home. LEARN MORE
- TEARGAS CLEANUP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Teargas is a sticky substance that leaves residue on everything if not properly removed. LEARN MORE
- MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Mold can cause serious health concerns through airborne pathogens when left alone. LEARN MORE
- RODENT DROPPINGS CLEANUP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Rodent removal does not always include cleanup. Bio-One comes in to finish the job. LEARN MORE
- FECES/URINE CLEANUP IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Fecal matter from both people and animals is dangerous and must be cleaned up properly. LEARN MORE
- SEWAGE BACKUP CLEANUP SERVICE IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Sewage backups can cause foul odor and harmful diseases if left untouched. LEARN MORE
- HOMELESS CAMP CLEANUP IN NW INDIANAPOLIS Our teams are trained to properly remediate and decontaminate the areas. LEARN MORE
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK
Bio-One is always prepared to remedy situations that arise from unexpected events such as death, traumatic injury, and hazardous situations. We deploy our teams quickly so you can focus on all the other necessary arrangements to begin the healing process.
IMPORTANT ISSUES TO CONSIDER:
In the vast majority of circumstances, insurance policies will provide payment for our services (Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.)
Proper removal of biohazardous waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases such as Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), among others.
Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030. This regulation mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard such as blood or bodily fluids.
Our professionals use sophisticated chemicals and equipment to remove substances and odors that can linger for an extended period of time, causing emotional distress and diminishing the value of property.